55 keer bekeken

SNCB International | Buying Your International Rail Ticket

• zaterdag 23 januari 2021 @ 12:32

From what age are rail tolls payable for kids? 

The age from which kids should pay to travel shifts relying upon the railroad organization. 

Generally, kids under the age of 4 travel for free while kids between the age of 4-11 travel travel at kids charges.

On board Thalys, Eurostar, TGV Lyria and TGV INOUI trains, just as the whole SNCF French organization, kids under 4 travel for nothing out of pocket without a ticket giving they don't possess a different seat. From the age of 4 up to and including 11 years of age, kids travel at kid charges. In the event that you wish to save a seat for a little youngster under 4, the individual in question should go with a kids' ticket. The kid will be considered as matured somewhere in the range of 4 and 11 when the booking is made. 

Note: TGV INOUI and other SNCB trains offer a Forfait Bambin, which permits you to save a seat for a youngster under 4 (joined by a limit of 9 different travelers) at the fixed cost of €9. This Forfait Bambin (which should be reserved simultaneously as the tickets for its friends) isn't accessible on the web, however can be bought by telephone and at the counters of our stations with worldwide tickets deals. 

In Belgium, in the Netherlands and in Luxembourg, youngsters under 12 joined by a grown-up can travel complimentary (up to four kids with each paying grown-up). 

On board ICE and IC trains worked by Deutsche Bahn in Germany, just as on the Swiss and Austrian organizations, youngsters going with a parent or a grandparent can do so complimentary up to and including the age of 14. Youngsters matured 6-14 years not joined by a parent or grandparent should pay a kids' ticket. From the age of 15, kids pay the grown-up charge. 

Is there a reliability plot for frequent travellers on Thalys? 

To remunerate faithful travelers, Thalys offers its My Thalys World devotion plot. 

For each excursion made with Thalys, individuals from the My Thalys World plan gather Miles, which implies they will appreciate a scope of advantages: free tickets, blessings, selective offers, customized administrations, and so on 

The My Thalys World plan has 3 levels (Explorer, Club and Club+), contingent upon the quantity of Miles gathered. 

How would I enter my club Eurostar number to gather point? 

In the event that you are a Club Eurostar part, you can gather focuses for any Eurostar venture booked with SNCB International. 

When booking your excursion online through SNCB International, essentially enter your Club Eurostar part number at the main phase of booking (in the "decrease and dependability cards" field for every traveler). 

In the event that you are reserving your excursion at a station or by phone, essentially furnish our business staff with your Club Eurostar part number. 

Note: for your excursion to be checked, your Club Eurostar number consistently must be given at the hour of booking. You can't designate a booking to your focuses balance sometime in the not too distant future. It would be ideal if you likewise note that your Miles are just granted after your excursion. 

Is my worldwide rail ticket from/to Brussels Mid/Zuid substantial in the whole Brussels metropolitan territory? 

Indeed, totally! 

All worldwide tickets withdrawing from or showing up at Brussels (Midi/Zuid) are substantial across the entire of the Brussels region. This implies you needn't bother with an extra pass to go via train between Brussels (Midi/Zuid) and different stations in Brussels. Your global ticket is all you require. 

The Brussels zone incorporates the accompanying stations and stops: Arcades, Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Bockstael, Boondael, Bordet, Boitsfort, Brussels-Central, Brussels-Congres, Brussels-Chapelle, Brussels-Luxembourg, Brussels-Nord, Brussels-Schuman, Brussels-West, Brussels (Midi/Zuid), Delta, Vivier d'oie, Etterbeek, Evere, Germoir, Haren, Haren-Sud, Jette, Meiser, Mérode, Moensberg, Schaerbeek, Simonis, Tour-et-Taxis, St.- Job, Uccle-Calevoet, Uccle-Stalle, Forest-East, Forest-Midi and Watermael. 

Similarly, Thalys tickets for takeoff from or landing in Antwerp-Central station are legitimate across the whole Antwerp region, which incorporates Antwerp-Berchem, Antwerp-Central, Antwerp-Dam, Antwerp-Luchtbal, Antwerp-Noorderdokken, Antwerp-West and Antwerp-South stations. 

At last, Thalys and ICE tickets for takeoff from or landing in Liège-Guillemins are likewise substantial in the whole Liège region, which incorporates Angleur, Bressoux, Chênée, Liège-Guillemins, Liège-Carré, Liège-Saint-Lambert and Sclessin stations.